15.4.15

Epect the unepected


The "x" key on my keyboard is broken; it does nothing when I press on it. I avoid using the letter as much as I can, but in times of desperation, I type "epect" into google to get this:

I highlight and copy the letter, making cltr+v the new "x". I did this for when my spacebar died previously too. Woe is me if the "v" key ever calls it a day.

Repair keyboard has been sitting in my soon-to-be legendary procrastination list for so long the warranty actually ran out; that's why I never bothered with warranty extensions before - I take an era to get personal errands done. Outsmarting myself, I leveraged on my less passive urges and bought a gaming keyboard off my company's website, but that's an unboxing post on its own.

Today, I paused on the search page for "epect" to see what actually came up. Not sure what i was epecting, but I got a whole bunch of pages where people made typos. Upon closer inspection though, the first two search pages contained a few gems.


The title in google was simply "meaning of EPECT in Hindi" so this was totally unepected. I now know the pronunciation of the intended word in Hindi. I gave both pronunciations each a like too, for good measure.

The next requires much less explanation.


If it was on purpose, it's genius. I hope whoever created it is proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment