4.6.15

Insert post

I've been meaning to blog recently but haven't been able to muster neither energy nor time. Wanted to do a really long post on some memories I've kept in medal- and trophy- form but obviously that hasn't been pulled off. Pretty lifeless around here and a post every week is as you can see immensely boring for a blog. 

Furthermore, through the interesting phenomenon of having more visitors here every time I post something on Instagram - because that's how I started the first few posts (so observant, you) - I gather that I actually have active readers on this black, red and gray piece of thing. In this time and age, you guys are seriously extinct. I go to espnfc.com several times a day (go to work time, poop time part 1, poop time part 2, on the way home time, failing to sleep time) and feel disappointed to see the same 30 articles from just a few hours ago. Please identify yourselves I love you all. It's like going back to the same fishing spot every time even though you only get one ikan bilis every few weeks. Only coming to my blog is worse; it's like fishing in the toilet bowl hoping to catch a shark. 

I only have 4-5 readers and I'm letting you down. You know what? I'm gonna fix this. For like, two weeks. Then after pampering you for that while I'll regress back to 9gagging my free time away.

Basically I'll blog more frequently by... breaking down that aforementioned medal and trophy post and blog every two or three days. Yep, grand strategy there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment