11.4.15

Bland opening

"Start a blog" has been sitting in my procrastination list (formerly to-do list) since the turn of the year, and I've finally gotten down to bringing joy to the world after an 8-year hiatus.Yes, the moment you didn't know you were waiting for is finally here.

In truth, I was waiting for a non-forehead-smacking dance video I could put up here to get some publicity because my previous blog had a grand total of one loyal reader. I'm pretty proud of this freestyle; trying out a new way to anchor my disorganized arsenal of moves. Here it is:



The black top and cap probably weren't the best, but I'm insisting they made certain headless/scalpless parts look cool. Those of you who watched the video closely enough might have felt that I was taking too many wrists.

You can see how this blog's gonna turn out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment